Moldy attics, crawlspaces and other confined areas are especially challenging to remediate. Working with industry leaders, Concrobium has developed a new methodology to target these tough spaces: Attic Attack!
Current remediation approaches in attics and crawlspaces involve sanding, scrubbing, brushing or blasting – labor-intenstive, expensive techniques that bite into job profitability.
Attic Attack! offers a new approach that is totally consistent with the Standard of Care and offers distinct advantage compared with the ‘old’ way of doing things:
- NO sanding, brushing or blasting
- NO expensive, cumbersome equipment
- NO hazardous chemicals
- LESS Time, Labor, and Liability
- LESS Costs
At the heart of Attic Attack! are two innovative technologies:
- Concrobium Mold Stain Remover, a revolutionary solution that removes mold staining with no scrubbing and no toxic chemicals.
- Concrobium Mold Control, a unique, zero-VOC antimicrobial that remediates mold spores and prevents the recurrence of mold.
The Attic Attack! process is simple and completely consistent with established industry protocols. Following isolation and air exchange, restoration contractors use Concrobium Mold Stain Remover (plus HEPA vacuuming) to remove mold staining and physically separate mold from the substrate. As a final step, Concrobium Mold Control is fogged to ensure the target area is ready for post remediation verification.
The results are incredible, for your customers and your business. And they’re scientifically backed up by a third-party study demonstrating that Concrobium Mold Stain Remover is more effective than sanding techniques, at a fraction of the labor cost.
Please click here to learn more about Attic Attack!