Concrobium Mold Control
Dual Purpose, Non-toxic Anti-microbial
Concrobium Mold Control offers mold remediation and prevention in a single solution, making it a versatile antimicrobial for restoration pros. The EPA-registered product can be deployed during the “knock down” phases of restoration projects to control mold spore proliferation, and can be applied on restored surfaces for ongoing mold protection.
The odorless, category lV solution contains no harmful chemicals and requires no special handling or personal protective equipment. It contains zero VOCs, making it the ideal solution for restoration contractors with customers who are chemically-sensitive. Now available in a new 14.1 oz aerosol format for smaller jobs.
- Single solution remediates and prevents mold
- No bleach, ammonia or VOCs
- EPA-registered for hard surface and fabric applications
- Requires zero isolation time and has no odor
- Can be fogged to treat large and inaccessible spaces
- Ready to use solution – no mixing required